For the expansion of our production department, we are looking for an experienced PLC Programmer to be responsible for ensuring industrial processes are optimal to maintain efficiency, reduce costs, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability.
- Drawing electrical or mechanical schematics to demonstrate how processes will work
- Developing and installing machine programs using automation software and custom coding languages.
- Determining machine automation test criteria before the final installation
- Testing automated systems for efficiency, safety, and reliability
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Overseeing the successful installation of PLC programs
- Documenting development processes
- Providing technical support.
- Ensuring compliance with all internal processes, security regulations and ISO guidelines
You will work in our service center in Genk, Belgium.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of English and German (written and spoken) is required
- At least 3 years of proven work experience as a PLC programmer
- PLC technical certification required
- In-depth knowledge of manufacturing and mechanical processes.
- Knowledge of software design principals.
- Proficiency in CAD and AutoCAD software.
- Detailed knowledge of PLC automation software and coding languages.
- Electrical and mechanical engineering experience is a plus.
- Familiarity with aluminium is a plus
- Pro-active, initiative taker
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and focus on quality
- Service-minded and pragmatic
- Structured, focus on 5S, and lean team player
- Open to shift work
- Very attractive salary package
- Permanent full-time contract
Ready to join our team? Apply online via the form below. We look forward to meeting you!
Decomecc, Decoiling & Metal Cutting Company, is a high-tech innovative service center offering the full range of metal processing possibilities for aluminium, steel, and stainless steel. From decoiling, cutting-to-length, slitting, and sawing to laser blanking and CNC milling, we have all expertise in-house and production capabilities on site. For every client, we ensure professional stock management, seamless organisation of logistics and customized scrap processing. Proactively our team identifies opportunities for you to save time and costs. We are committed to unburden you with our excellent service.
With 25 years of experience, Decomecc offers expert advice tailored to your company’s exact needs. We strive for the best possible result, even for the most complex products. Our dedicated expert team, ISO 9001 certified production facility and our strongly digitized processes allow us to deliver optimal quality at maximum flexibility within the shortest, reliable delivery times at competitive price. The family-owned Decomecc continues to invest in the latest technology and applications to respond to client and market requirements.