Senior Software Developer
To reinforce our data & development team and facilitate the further digitization of our processes, we are urgently looking for a Senior Software Developer. You will help to design, develop, document and test our data and application landscape (ERP, SQL and EDI) according to the agreed timeline and quality standards.
- Participate in system design and architecture
- Transform and develop all requirements to an appropriate architecture and solution
- Document the implemented architecture and solution
- Define technical guidelines
- Deliver quality code, whilst keeping deadlines and business values in mind
- Apply up-to-date software engineering methodology, concepts and best practices for coding application
- Communicate and collaborate with different team members
- Perform code & quality reviews of external consultants and partners
You will report to the Senior Business Intelligence Architect and will combine working in our service center in Genk (Belgium) with home office.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Development, Software Engineering… or equivalent by experience
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- 7 years of proven work experience in development/programming is a MUST
- Excellent programming skills
- Excellent knowledge of Visual Studio C#, Java, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of Android/IOS development is a plus
- Knowledge of Lobster Data and Lobster Pro is a very big plus
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and focus on quality
- Structured and self-disciplined team player
- Independent worker within given framework and timeline
- Very attractive salary package
- Freelance or permanent contract. Number of days per week (min. 4) can be defined.
- Full onboarding trajectory
Ready to join our team? Apply online via the form below. We look forward to meeting you!
Decomecc, Decoiling & Metal Cutting Company, is a high-tech innovative service center offering the full range of metal processing possibilities for aluminium, steel, and stainless steel. From decoiling, cutting-to-length, slitting, and sawing to laser blanking and CNC milling, we have all expertise in-house and production capabilities on site. For every client, we ensure professional stock management, seamless organisation of logistics and customized scrap processing. Proactively our team identifies opportunities for you to save time and costs. We are committed to unburden you with our excellent service.
With 25 years of experience, Decomecc offers expert advice tailored to your company’s exact needs. We strive for the best possible result, even for the most complex products. Our dedicated expert team, ISO 9001 certified production facility and our strongly digitized processes allow us to deliver optimal quality at maximum flexibility within the shortest, reliable delivery times at competitive price. The family-owned Decomecc continues to invest in the latest technology and applications to respond to client and market requirements.