Operator CNC milling - Laser blanking
For the expansion of our production department we are looking for a Operator CNC milling – Laser blanking who can independently set-up, operate and maintain our CNC milling and Laser blanking lines to ensure the smooth running of the production process from A to Z.
Your responsibilities are:
- Independently set up, operate and maintain CNC milling – laser blanking line.
- Control, coordinate and monitor production process.
- Detecting problems and taking necessary actions.
- Conversion of machines.
- Keeping the workplace in order – 5S method.
- Overseeing the successful installation of PLC programs.
- Control and optimize production output – perform quality control.
- To support of our proper functioning we may also ask you to receive coils and load trucks, and pack & weigh produced goods.
You will report to the production chief/plant manager and will work in our service center in Genk (Belgium).
- To work independently as CNC milling – Laser blanking operator you must have worked for at least 6 months under supervision of an experienced operator.
- A certification for overhead crane and forklift driver is a big plus. If you do not have this certification, you will receive the necessary training.
- Accuracy and focus on quality.
- Service-minded and pragmatic.
- Structured, focus on 5S, and lean team player.
- Open to shift work.
- Very attractive salary package.
- Permanent full-time contract.
Ready to join our team? Apply online via the form below. We look forward to meeting you!
Decomecc, Decoiling & Metal Cutting Company, is a high-tech innovative service center offering the full range of metal processing possibilities for aluminium, steel, and stainless steel. From decoiling, cutting-to-length, slitting, and sawing to laser blanking and CNC milling, we have all expertise in-house and production capabilities on site. For every client, we ensure professional stock management, seamless organisation of logistics and customized scrap processing. Proactively our team identifies opportunities for you to save time and costs. We are committed to unburden you with our excellent service.
With 25 years of experience, Decomecc offers expert advice tailored to your company’s exact needs. We strive for the best possible result, even for the most complex products. Our dedicated expert team, ISO 9001 certified production facility and our strongly digitized processes allow us to deliver optimal quality at maximum flexibility within the shortest, reliable delivery times at competitive price. The family-owned Decomecc continues to invest in the latest technology and applications to respond to client and market requirements.