Represented by: Peter Vanschoenwinkel
Enterprise number: BE 0455.164.877
Address: Bilzerweg 8
3600 Genk Belgium
Phone : +32 89 61 15 46
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.decomecc.be
1. Collection and use of personal information
1.1. Type of personal data that we process
1.2. Special and/or sensitive data we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 18 years of age, unless they have permission from their parents or a guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 18 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data from being collected about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete that information.
1.3. Legal grounds we have to use your personal data
• Performance of a contract: this is when the processing of your personal data is necessary in order to perform our obligations under a contract or the intention to enter into a contract;
• Legal obligation: this is when we are required to process your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, such as keeping records for tax purposes or providing information to a public body or law enforcement agency;
• Legitimate interests: we may process data about you where it is in our legitimate interest in running a lawful business to do so in order to further that business, so long as it doesn’t outweigh your interests; or
• Your consent: we may occasionally ask you for specific permission to process some of your personal data, and we will only process your personal data in this way if you agree to us doing so. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting Decomecc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.4. Purposes for which your personal data will be processed
1.5. Automatic collection of personal data
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL
• Host name of the accessing computer
• Time of the server request
• IP address
2. Storage period
3. Automated decision-making
4. Sharing data with third parties
• If we are reorganized or sold to another organization: Decomecc may also disclose personal data in connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business of the site to which the data relates
• Courts, tribunals, law enforcement or regulatory bodies: Decomecc may disclose personal data in order to respond to requests of courts, tribunals, government or law enforcement agencies or where it is necessary or prudent to comply with applicable laws, court or tribunal orders or rules, or government regulations.
• Audits: disclosures of personal data may also be needed for data privacy or security audits and/or to investigate or respond to a complaint or security threat.
5. Cookies, or similar techniques, we use
6. View, modify or delete data
Phone : +32 2 274 48 00
E-mail : email@example.com
7. How we protect personal data
If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Changes to this statement
If we make any significant changes in the way we treat your personal data, we will make this clear via our website.
9. Who to contact in case of questions
We have appointed a data protection officer who will handle your questions or requests relating to this Privacy Statement, any specific privacy notice or your personal data (and its processing). For any questions or requests or complaints concerning the application of this Privacy Statement or to exercise your rights, as described in this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at email@example.com.